How NHS West Sussex is run
The Board’s role is to oversee the organisation’s work and ensure decisions about changes to local health services are openly debated.
It provides leadership, looks ahead and outlines NHS West Sussex’s strategic aims.
From the 1st June 2011 NHS West Sussex became part of a cluster covering East Sussex, Brighton and Hove and West Sussex.
There is now one NHS Sussex Board considering issues relating to all three areas.
Therefore Board dates have been changed to those below:
Meeting dates 2011/12
- Thursday 28th July 2011, Spotlight Room, The Hawth, Crawley, RH10 6YZ - from 2pm
(all meetings below held from 1.00pm to 4.30pm)
- Tuesday 20th September 2011, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 4AH
- Thursday 1st December 2011, 36-38 Friars Walk, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2PB
- Thursday 24th January 2012, 1 The Causeway, Worthing
- Thursday 27th March 2012, Weald Hall, Uckfield Civic Centre, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1AE
The NHS West Sussex AGM was held on:
Thursday 29th September 2011, 29 Sep 9:30-11:30 in Lancing.
Meet the Board
There is now one Board covering the whole of Sussex.