NHS Sussex Board meeting
Wednesday 4th July, 2012
The next meeting of the NHS Sussex Board will take place at 1pm on Tuesday 24 July 2012 in the Hardwick Suite at the International Lawn Tennis Centre in Eastbourne.
The agenda includes:
- an update from the clinical commissioning groups across Sussex;
- a closer look at the work that is being done by NHS trusts across Sussex to improve health services for our patients;
- and a review of the quality and safety of NHS services in Sussex.
Members of the public are welcome to observe the meeting and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
To ensure a full answer can be given, it is requested that questions are submitted in writing at least six days before the Board meeting.
Please submit questions to Katie Merrien:
- By post - NHS Sussex, PCT Offices, 36-38 Friars Walk, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2PB
- By email - email@example.com
Board agenda and papers will be available later this month here.
Full address for the meeting - Hardwick Suite, International Lawn Tennis Centre, Devonshire Park, Eastbourne, BN21 4JJ
Dates of future meetings
Tuesday 25 September 2012, 1pm, Annexe, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 4AH